- SA PL is committed to protecting its Users’ privacy and will not use any information which it collects in connection with Subbieapps or its Users other than as disclosed at the time of collection.
- SA PL only collects and uses personal information for the purposes of providing the Subbieapps services to you. If we intend to use your personal information for any other purpose we will disclose this to you at the time of collection.
- Subbieapps may collect information about your hardware and software, IP address, browser type and version, operating system, browsing history and page views, length of visit, referral/exiting sources, device identifiers such as Apple IDFA or Google Advertising ID, cookie identifiers, other pseudonymous identifiers, and information about the timing, frequency, and patterns of your usage.
- SA PL may share User information with marketers or advertisers in the aggregate without making reference to or identifying individual Users or their contact information.
- SA PL will use its best efforts to ensure that any personal information of the User will not be disclosed to third parties unless SA PL is required to do so by law or other regulation or unless you have consented to such disclosure.
- Each User agrees and acknowledges that Data they have entered into Subbieapps shall be stored in the SA PL Cloud Firestore which is a Google Database hosted in Sydney, Australia. While SA PL will use its best efforts to ensure that this information will not be disclosed to any third party other than in accordance with these Terms & Conditions, the User agrees that SA PL will not be held liable for the consequences of any security breach of its database that may result in Data being compromised, which is beyond the reasonable control of SA PL.
© 2020 subbieapps.com
All rights reserved